Pages

1/22/12

Magazines

Who doesn't love thumbing through a beautiful magazine to find inspiration, knowledge and a bit of entertainment? It's got to be one of my favorite lazy day activities and Martha Stewart Living is one of my favorite magazines to peruse. I bought my first copy of Martha Stewart Living in January of my senior year in high school and that summer I hosted my first summer garden party thanks to the inspiration I found in those beautifully designed pages.

In college I would get so excited each month when I found a new issue in my mailbox. I actually disciplined (tortured) myself by waiting until the homework was done before I allowed myself to peek inside. Alright, maybe I'd allow myself a little sneak preview, but no more than a few page flips. Poring through the photos and reading pretty much every single line was my sweet reward. Those were the days. I think I might just revisit a few of those past issues (yes, I still have quite a collection) and start thinking about hosting another garden party...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...